- BEER, WINE & SPIRITS
- FOOD CUPBOARD
- HOUSEHOLD CLEANING
- Home & Office
- HOME & OFFICE FURNITURE
- SMALL APPLIANCES1
- Home Decor
- Office & School Supplies
- Baby Products
- BABY & TODDLER TOYS
- Baby Apparel & Accessories
- BATHING & SKIN CARE
- MEN’S FASHION
- WOMEN’S FASHION
- kid’s fashion
- Health & Beauty
- HAIR CARE
- HEALTH CARE
- make up
- Sporting Goods
- Building Materials
- Oil & Gas
By signing up for, or using the Twinsfaja services you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. The services offered by Twinsfaja under the Terms of Service include various products and services to help you sell goods and services to buyers, whether Online or Offline (Our various branches in Nigeria).
This document is an electronic record in terms of National Information Technology Development Agency Act, 2007 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the National Information Technology Development Agency Act, 2007. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Your use of the Twinsfaja.com and tools are governed by the following terms and conditions as applicable to TwinsFaja. If you transact on Twinsfaja.com, you shall be subject to the policies that are applicable to the website for such transaction. By mere use of the website you shall be contracting with TWINSFAJA NIGERIA LIMITED, a company incorporated under Companies and Allied Matters Act, 2004 with head office at 127 Abaranje Rd, Ikotun 102213, Lagos, Nigeria and these terms and conditions constitute your binding obligations.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
The use of TwinsFaja Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Nigerian governing laws. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of Twinsfaja.com and shall not transact or use Twinsfaja.com website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on Twinsfaja.com, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of Twinsfaja.com. Twinsfaja.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to Twinsfaja.com if it is brought to TwinsFaja Nigeria Limited’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Twinsfaja.com, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Twinsfaja.com through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Twinsfaja.com periodically. Twinsfaja.com may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on Twinsfaja.com is free. Twinsfaja.com does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on Twinsfaja.com. However, Twinsfaja.com reserves the right to charge a fee and change its policies from time to time. In particular, Twinsfaja.com may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on Twinsfaja.com. In such an event Twinsfaja.com reserves, without notice to You, the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be.Changes to the Fee and related policies shall automatically become effective immediately once implemented on Twinsfaja.com. Unless otherwise stated,all fees shall be quoted in Nigerian Naira. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in Nigeria for making payments to Twinsfaja.com.
Use of Twinsfaja.com Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Twinsfaja.com shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right.
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” or misleading in any way.
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which TwinsFaja, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of TwinsFaja.com Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Shall not, directly or indirectly,offer, attempt to offer;trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
- Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. TwinsFaja reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of TwinsFaja.com website, or any other systems or networks connected to TwinsFaja.com Website or to any TwinsFaja server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through TwinsFaja.com Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of TwinsFaja website or any network connected to TwinsFaja.com website nor breach the security or authentication measures on TwinsFaja.com website or any network connected to the Website.
- You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to TwinsFaja.com Website, or any other customer of TwinsFaja.com, including any TwinsFaja.com account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit TwinsFaja.com Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through TwinsFaja.com Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by TwinsFaja.com Website.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of TwinsFaja.com Website or TwinsFaja’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to TwinsFaja.com.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.;
- You may not forget headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to TwinsFaja.com on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- You shall not lift (i.e. copy and paste) images of products you want to sell on TwinsFaja.com from other websites, images to be used must be original images and not stolen images or content posted on another site. And in the event that you violate this term, you hereby indemnify TwinsFaja of any third party claim thereon.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users of TwinsFaja.com to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related being displayed on TwinsFaja.com. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via TwinsFaja.com.
Contents Posted on Site
All text,graphics,user interfaces,visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on TwinsFaja.com is owned, controlled or licensed by or to TwinsFaja Nigeria Limited, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
TwinsFaja.com welcomes links to this site. You may establish a hypertext link to TwinsFaja.com website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by TwinsFaja.com. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on .com, including any logos or characters, without the express written consent of TwinsFaja.com and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the TwinsFaja.com website without TwinsFaja’s prior written consent.
- You hereby declare that you have provided all necessary Legal Delivery Details for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by you in the Order.
- You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personal use of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold, resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liability
This website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this site are provided on TwinsFaja.com on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, TwinsFaja.com does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
TwinsFaja will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, TwinsFaja.com website.
TwinsFaja does not warrant that this site; information, content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to you through TwinsFaja.com website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from TwinsFaja.com are free of viruses or other harmful components
Nothing on TwinsFaja.com constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
All the products sold on TwinsFaja.com are governed by laws of The Federal Republic of Nigeria and if TwinsFaja is unable to deliver such products due to implications of the laws, TwinsFaja will return or will give credit for the amount received by TwinsFaja from the sale of such product, which could not be delivered to you.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on TwinsFaja.com. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by TwinsFaja via phone calls and / or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. TwinsFaja will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS’.
While availing any of the payment method(s) offered at TwinsFaja.com, Twinsfaja will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction(s), or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank(s)”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on Twinsfaja.com by you shall be compulsorily in Nigerian Naira acceptable by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Twinsfaja.com does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Twinsfaja.
- Applicable Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of The Federal Republic of Nigeria. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in Nigeria Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on Twinsfaja.com is presented solely for the purpose of sale in Nigeria. Twinsfaja makes no representation that materials/services in here are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than Nigeria. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than Nigeria do so on their own initiative and Twinsfaja is not responsible for supply of goods/availability of services, refund for the goods or services ordered from other locations/Countries other than Nigeria, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Twinsfaja Nigeria Limited. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Material on Twinsfaja.com web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, noncommercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
- Copyright complaint
We at Twinsfaja respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Risk of loss
All items purchased from Twinsfaja are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the Risk of Loss shall remain with Twinsfaja until the item is transferred to You. In the event that the items are damaged after receipt, the risk falls on the customer.
- Product and Service Description
Twinsfaja tries to be as accurate as possible. However, We does not warrant that product or service description or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product or service offered on Twinsfaja itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Pricing and Typographical error
If Twinsfaja.com comes across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors with regards to pricing or product/service information, Twinsfaja.com shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund monies, if any, collected from the customer within 5-10 business days of such corrective action taken. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by cheque.
- Cancellation of order
Twinsfaja.com reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where Twinsfaja.com is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the Twinsfaja.com policy or for any reason. However, Twinsfaja.com will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made in reasonable time.
Note that in the event of cancellation of a ‘pay on delivery’ orders, Twinsfaja will not be liable in any form where the customer proceeds to receive orders following an earlier cancellation.
- Termination of Service
Twinsfaja.com reserves the absolute right to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any and all portion of our goods and services with or without prior communications. You hereby consent that Twinsfaja will under no circumstance be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of availability of goods or services on the website.